Summer campers at the Kansas Journalism Institute this week at the University of Kansas involve themselves in many different class tracks for four days of journalistic engagement. Student classes include:
- Yearbook Design Fundamentals
- News Magazine and Newspaper Design Fundamentals
- Editorial Leadership Seminar
- Digital Photojournalism
- Advanced Yearbook Seminar
- Advanced Newspaper Seminar
- Video and Audio Production
- Web Production and Management
- Storytelling: Feature and Sports Writing for Print and Digital Media
Nine classes to choose from, but students can only choose one. So how do the courses differ, and how do journalists make their decision?
Click the photo above, then mouse over the icons to explore and listen to profiles of four 2013 campers enrolled in different tracks this week.